8.5.08

My Right to Brag...

I'm going to use my right to brag today. A good friend read this blog and texted me, "Hey, that's nice... makes me want to start my own blog!" (well, there's a "good friend factor" there, I admit... I don't think he'd tell me frankly if he hated my blog... but still, as a rookie in blogging, that gave me a boost of confidence) I'm not even sure what to write at times. It's not a daily journal (because my daily journal is truly extensive and is intended for my eyes only), it's not a blog dedicated to commenting on other people (read: celebrities), it's not meant to be a forum for sharing with families and friends living in other country, either. So, I'm not gonna define my blog. Because, "to define something is to limit it" (who said that? Don't remember) 

To A., thanks for being one of the first readers of this blog, and thus one of my first supporters :) 

Oh, if you want to check out a blog dedicated to commenting on (Indonesian) celebrities, go check Who Do You Think He Are... damn, it's really bitchy *grin* 

1 comment:

Gaby said...

wah May..who do you think he are...is very funny!