6.7.08

nineteen... twenty... twenty-one...

Went to see "21" last night... and what a supercool movie it was. I've always liked Kevin Spacey, and here, he's perfect as the brilliant, cocky and ruthless Prof. Micky Rosa of MIT. And seeing Jim Sturgess and Kate Bosworth as a couple is quite refreshing... because they're young and daring and brainy... unlike some on-screen couples I've seen, which are either too melancholic and whiny, or impossibly tough and "noble". You know what I mean. Sturgess and Bosworth have their flaws, and they give in to temptation at times... just like the rest of us normal human beings do. 

The soundtrack is cool ("You Can't Always Get What You Want"... how proper is THAT?!!)

Oh... and... I will have to read the book "Bringing Down the House". How can I resist? 

No comments: