12.7.08

"Wanted": a Kickass Flick and a Huge Crush on McAvoy

Imagine just finishing and submitting my work this Saturday noon? Well, that's what happened, and I was rather pissed off, so I thought I deserve some real action, if only in movies. Time for "Wanted". I want to see James McAvoy kick some ass. And kick some ass he did. And it's bloody awesome. Literally bloody, and totally awesome. It's invigorating to watch him transform from an ultimate cubicle loser into a supercool assassin. What a rush. And there's an unpredictable twist on the storyline, which is great. And there's a steaming hot kissing scene, which I love. 

Deep down inside, there's a Wesley Gibson in each one of us corporate cubicle dwellers... fantasizing about finally lashing out at the boss or smashing a colleague's head with our computer keyboard. Hmm. Or maybe it's just me.

"What the f**k have you done lately?"

No comments: